Next-Day Result PCR Test
On days 2 and 8 of their 10-day self-isolation period, partially vaccinated or unvaccinated travelers arriving in the UK must take mandatory PCR tests.
Our travel test package includes PCR Covid-19 Test & Certificate for Int. Departure, Test to Release for Int. Arrival and PCR Test (General Screening, Care Home Visit, and Work Place). The package also includes a free Royal Mail returns label for free returns to a Royal Mail Priority Box near you, allowing you to receive your results in as little as 24 hours. We can help you with everything from a COVID-19 evaluation to the flu and everything in between. Patients of any age are welcome; however, if under the age of 18, a legal guardian must accompany them.
- Day-2 & Day-8 PCR Test Kit
- Test to Release – Day-5 PCR Test Kit
- PCR Covid-19 Travel Test Kit
- Test & Release – (Isolation Termination Test Kit)
- Antigen Test Kit
Covid-19 Testing Examinations
- Past infection can be detected using antibody tests. They can’t tell if there’s a coronavirus infection going on.
- Serology is another term for an antibody test. The antibody test is a blood test that looks for IgG and IgM levels in the blood, which indicate an immune response to previous coronavirus infection.
- Current or active coronavirus infection can be detected using diagnostic tests. Medplus Test offers two types of diagnostic tests, both of which are performed using a nasal or throat swab.
- PCR Test (results typically in 24-48 hours)
- A quick test (results in 15 minutes)
- Tests For Travel To And From The United Kingdom By Covid
On or before day 2 of their arrival, fully vaccinated travelers (vaccinated under the UK vaccination program or an approved overseas vaccination program) can now take a Lateral Flow (antigen) test. Those who receive a positive lateral flow test result will be required to self-isolate and take a free PCR test to confirm the result. The rules for travel from non-red-list countries and territories now depend on your vaccination status as of October 4, 2021. Travelers who are fully vaccinated and arriving in the UK no longer need to take a pre-departure test or isolate for 10 days. Returning travelers are now required to take a Day 2 Lateral Flow test on or before the second day of their trip.
Travelers who have been partially vaccinated or who have not been vaccinated must continue to self-isolate for 10 days and take the required PCR tests on days 2 and 8. Unvaccinated travelers can also use the Test to Release initiative to reduce their self-isolation period on day 5. The rules for people coming from countries on the red list haven’t changed. Using our updated travel planner, you can get all the information you need about choosing the right tests for your trip, booking your tests, and when to take them. Any future changes to the rules governing travel tests will be reflected on our website as soon as the UK government confirms them.